New York State Department of Health regulations require strict enforcement of following camp rules:
Prohibited items include:
- Gasoline and liquid accelerants
- Generators are prohibited in all areas except for RV Campgrounds
- Weapons or fireworks of any kind
- Glass bottles
- Illegal substances
- Open flame, including charcoal or wood fires, of any kind
- TENT CAMPSITES: No grilling of any kind. Please see Tent Camping grilling outline below.
- CAR CAMPSITES: Grills and stoves with a grilling surface area no larger than 450 square inches (20” x 22.5” or 15” x30”). No propane tanks will be allowed larger than 16.4 oz
- RV CAMPSITES: Only propane grills are allowed. There are no restrictions on size of grill nor size of propane tanks in RV Campsite areas only.
Please note: this list of items is subject to change at any time by the New York State Department of Health. Please cooperate with Mountain Jam staff by abiding by their regulations. Security will be checking for and will confiscate any prohibited items. All confiscated items will not be returned.
- A minimum of 5 ft of separation must be maintained between all tents in the tent camping area.
- Only one walled tent is allowed per car camping site. Maximum size 10ft x 10ft including vestibules and attachments
- All vehicles, tents, pop-up shelters, and camping activities must fit entirely within a 10 ft x 30 ft space.
- Vehicles may not be moved after being parked by event staff.
For a complete list of Camping Policies and Rules, please click here.