New York State Department of Health regulations require strict enforcement of following camp rules:
Prohibited items include:
- Gasoline and liquid accelerants
- Propane tanks larger than 16.4 oz
- Grills and stoves with a grilling surface larger than 450 square inches (20”x22.5” or 15”x30”)
- Glass bottles
- Illegal substances
- A minimum of 5 ft of separation must be maintained between all tents in the tent camping area.
- Only one walled tent is allowed per car camping site. Maximum size 10ft x 10ft including vestibules and attachments
- All vehicles, tents, pop-up shelters, and camping activities must fit entirely within a 10 ft x 30 ft space.
- Vehicles may not be moved after being parked by event staff.